My First Book Of Islamic Months (Fold-out & lift-the-flap)Sold Out
Count your way through the Islamic months with this beautifully illustrated fold-out, lift-the-flap book.
- Teach your child the names of the months in Arabic and English.
- Discover special facts as you lift each flap!
- Some of the months were named after the weather. Can you tell?
- Fold out the pages of the book to create a colourful display suitable for homes, classrooms and libraries.
- The perfect book to introduce your child to numbers and explore historical Islamic events in a unique and imaginative way.
- A great gift for the whole family to enjoy together, all year round.
- For ages 1 +
Title: My first book of Islamic Months (Fold-out & lift-the-flap)
Author: Hajera Memon
Illustrators: Anisa Nachett , Dana Ibrahim
Publisher: Shade 7 Publishing - UK
Size: 15 cm x 15 cm
Binding: Board Book
Edition Number: 1st
Year Of Publication: 2019
Recommended Age Group: 1 year and above
Weight: 0.35 kg
One of the best books in town to teach your children about Islamic months. It's for kids though, adults can benefit from it equally!
Though the books is for kids, but equally informative for Adults!
Keep stocking books like this so that Customers can get benefit!!
Loved the book! My kid is enjoying it as well alhumdolillah. The flaps make it so interactive and perfect for boosting curiousity in kids. Will insha ALLah do a video review of it as well.