KiiTab Pen Reader With Read & Rise Qaida Book: The fun, fast and firm way to fluent Quran recitation!Sold Out
Recommended Age Group: 4 years and above
What is your child’s lifetime of love for the Quran worth to you?
- Is your child taking forever to finish the Qaida?
- Does your child find their current Qaida too boring?
- Do they get easily distracted during madrasah lessons or revision at home?
If so, you’re probably worried this experience will associate bad memories with their Quran learning, which might even lead to them not reciting the Quran often when they are older, and then they’ll miss out on so much reward in this world and the hereafter, leaving you to feel frustrated and regretful.
You need a way to get your children excited about learning the Quran, speed up their learning progress exponentially. That will help them in making fun memories with learning the Quran, which will ensure they’ll recite it throughout their lives and benefit from the treasures of peace and guidance the Quran provides.
And with that, you’ll feel at ease, happy and fulfilled with no regrets. What you’re looking for is something like the KiiTab Pen Reader With Read & Rise Qaida Book Set by Learning Roots
The KiiTab Pen Reader along with Read & Rise Qaida book allow your child to revise their madrasah lessons at home while listening to the words being pronounced perfectly and with little need of your supervision. This accelerates their progress and makes the experience a lot more fun along the way.
The set includes, which has been developed and tested by Learning Roots and in used thousands of madrasahs, schools and homes around the world, includes:
- Read & Rise Qaida Book
- Kiitab Pen Reader
Read & Rise Qaida Book
This book has been handcrafted and carefully tailored to perfectly deliver a fun, fast and firm Quran learning experience. Here's how it works:
Graded levels that take your child step by step from the alphabet all the way to reciting the Quran with tajweed like a real Shaykh!
- Features the 'Uthmani script calligraphy style used in the world-famous Madina Mushaf.
- A spacious clean layout making the content accessible easy and friendly for children to read.
- Colourful learning map picturing each chapter as an adventure island, raising the engagement level with each level.
- Reward stickers that are used to mark each page once it has been mastered in order to excite children about their learning progress.
- Motivational hadith about learning the Quran so your child can connect with the deeper purpose of reciting the Quran.
- A line-by-line tickbox (checkbox) allowing your child to celebrate small wins and visualise their progress.
- A fold-out reference page to speed up reading progress by having the different letter positions always at hand to view.
- Durable laminated pages that can withstand tears and continual everyday use.
- Hardback spiral binding that allows the book to lay flat and be turned over so only one page may be focused on at a time.
- Read and Rise Qaida is compatible with Kiitab by Learning Roots, which speaks the words out for your child, opening up a whole new world of progress, fun and fluency.
This book has taken the best of the timeless content of Quran learning and enhanced it with modern teaching pedagogy and design to produce a truly unique resource.
Children don't just flick through pages in this book, rather than embark on a journey through seven adventurous islands each with its own challenges. But with the help of friendly characters and motivational hadeeth they celebrate their wins by with milestone sticker flags along the way until they reach the final accomplishment.
Through these elements, each child is essentially creating their own story, filled with fun, adventure and happy memories, all the while endearing them to the Quran along their learning journey.
The WAY your child learns to recite the Quran will stick with them for life. Read and Rise Qaida is hands-down the most fun, vibrant and inviting Qaida produced to date. Create great Quran learning memories for your child now.
KiiTab Pen Reader
As a parent, providing your child with an Islamic upbringing and education will certainly involve learning some aspects of the Arabic language, whether it be the noble Quran or words of dua. The problem, however, is that pronouncing these words correctly and understanding them requires a teacher to be on-hand to help.
As a parent, do you find it hard to sit with and revise with your child because you don't feel confident in your own tajweed or pronunciation? Or do you simply not have the time to sit with them at home?
- As a madrasah headteacher, do you see your students falling behind in lessons because they're not revising at home?
Lack of revision at home is the single most common reason behind slow progress in the Qaida, leading to months, if not years of frustration for everyone, not to mention a negative learning experience which your child may associate the Quran with for life.
Wouldn't it be great if children could just revise at home, without the need for parent's supervision and at the same time, you could be confident that they are listening to the words being pronounced perfectly? That would free up your time and accelerate their progress through the Qaida allowing them to finish in less than half the time.
Well, that's exactly what KiiTab does for you.
- This clever little device understands where your child is on a page and is able to read out anything they touch.
- This means your child can listen to any word being perfectly pronounced without the need to have your class teacher’s presence.
- Double tap a word and KiiTab will also explain its rules to you, making it easier for your to understand what's going on in each lesson.
- Touch the icons at the top of your compatible Read and Rise book and KiiTab will start to play games with your child.
- These games boost speed of recognition, making the experience a lot more fun and improves your child's reading progress.
- KiiTab can explain things, including translation and rules so you can gain a deeper understanding of the material.
KiiTab is light, portable and so simple to use, that a child can take it with them wherever they go making revision at home something that can be done independently by a child.
- This will free up parents time at home and a teachers time in class, confident in the knowledge that your child is listening to the words being perfectly pronounced each time.
KiiTab has enhanced speaker quality, so sounds are easy and clear to understand.
- Children can however, use headphones if you don't wish to disturb others while learning.
Review by Shahnaz (Learning Roots Customer)
"The best investment for reward. I bought mine last year at the London Muslim show. I wasn’t confident in teaching my little one at the time however after six months of him reading and practicing with me for 10 minutes a day, Alhamdullilah he is now on Quran. It has also helped me. I truly feel it is a must to have if you have younger children. It’s easy to use and fun. Well done to the person and team who made this as this is continuous reward for you Alhamdullilah "
Review by Um Kulthum (Learning Roots Customer)
"Alhamdullilah, kitab really helps because my children can now work more independently and their learning is further enhanced with the activity book. As an ongoing learner myself I can also use it .One of the best investments towards Islamic learning I have made. My children finds it really aids with their learning especially as they can take it with them anywhere."
Review by Jazibiyyah (Learning Roots Customer)
"I love hearing my six year old practice his Qaidah independently, I hear him recite, check with the Koran and then hear him correct his own mistakes... all whilst I’m still managing other chores. It has also helped me to have ‘Quran time’ for all my children at the same time instead of having to sit with each child, at different levels and ages, separately to supervise and correct their mistakes. "
Review by Hadeel (Learning Roots Customer)
"I love the fact that it allows a child to work independently without worrying about the teacher hovering over or listening to the particular words or sounds they forget or struggle with. The kiitab allows the child to listen to the sound over and over again so that they're ready to be tested when the teacher does get to them. Makes class teaching time so much more productive."
Title: KiiTab Pen Reader With Read & Rise Qaida Book Set
Publisher: Learning Roots - UK
Recommended Age Group: 4 years and above
Book Pages: 48
Book Size: 23.5 cm x 21.0 cm